Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chef Salad


I was asked to make a salad to share for our Families Easter Egg hunt over Easter weekend. I wanted to try something new and I was having cravings for green salad with lots of my favorite ingredients. It tuned into a Chefs Salad because I had left over smoked turkey from a recent dinner that we had with friends and family and I thought it would be fun to put hard boiled eggs because of it being Easter. The ingredients that I put together was:



Romain Lettuce
Iceberg Lettuce
Smoked Turkey
Green Onion
Olives
Swiss Cheese
Colby Jack Cheese
Grape Tomato's
Hard Boiled Eggs

I made the homemade Hidden Valley Ranch to go with it because that stuff is far better then the pre-made bottle ranch. It tasted so good. I wont always have the smoked turkey on hand so ham will be a good substitute. I'm already having cravings for this!


No comments:

Post a Comment