Monday, January 18, 2010

3 Envelope Pot Roast



I got this rescipe from our good friend Stephanie. She got it from a blog called realmomkitchen.com. Matt and I love pot roast but I was getting tired of the same old recipe I was making even though it's good. This one is just as easy and even more tastier. I wont make pot roast any other way now. Matt will make sure of that! He loves it and has no problem eating it all the time. I made it the past two Sunday's.

3 pound beef roast (such as chuck roast)
1 envelope of dry Italian salad dressing mix
1 envelope of dry ranch salad dressing mix
1 envelope of dry brown gravy mix
2 cups water

Before you place the roast in the crock pot, pour the water and packets and stir but leave just enough of each packet to sprinkle on the roast after you place it in. Cook on high 4-8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment