Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Taco Soup


Last week Matt brought home a stack of recipe's from work and he told me we had to try one by sometime this week. I chose to make Taco Soup from Mary Twohill, who got it from DeAnn Thurgood, because it looked good,it looked like it was easy to make and it looked like it would fill us up because some soups don't. I made it yesterday and we all loved it! Evan even had some and that's saying something since lately it's been hard to get him to eat anything.

Taco Soup

1 lb Hamburger
1 Onion, chopped
1 pkg. Taco Seasoning
1 can Diced Tomatoes
2 8-oz cans Tomato Sauce
1 can Kidney Beans
1 can Corn
1 cup Water

Brown hamburger and onion together. Add other ingredients. Simmer until warm. Top individual servings with: Fritos, cheese and sour cream

Very Yummy!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm going to make it for FHE on monday. Bonnie Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how it goes! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration!! I needed something for dinner tonight... good food storage meal :)

    ReplyDelete